It just amazes me how much Marley looks like mama Angel! It's like looking at Angel! She loves ice too...we've actually given her a whole bowl of crushed ice as a treat! :) Glad he is bringing you so much joy. Sounds like he takes after his mama a lot!
Awwww, there's our sweet boy! I have been checking back every day eagerly awaiting an update on Yo...errr... Marley! He has been a sweetheart ever since the day he was born. I always knew he was a special puppy. He's like a puppy ambassador. He loves to be loved!
It just amazes me how much Marley looks like mama Angel! It's like looking at Angel! She loves ice too...we've actually given her a whole bowl of crushed ice as a treat! :) Glad he is bringing you so much joy. Sounds like he takes after his mama a lot!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, there's our sweet boy! I have been checking back every day eagerly awaiting an update on Yo...errr... Marley! He has been a sweetheart ever since the day he was born. I always knew he was a special puppy. He's like a puppy ambassador. He loves to be loved!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! ya gotta love him : )
ReplyDelete